Sunday 20 November 2016

Cake cream 1

Hello my dear readers I hope you all are fine.
Last weeks I was not so active in my blog, because I was very very very sick.But thanks to God I am well now and can share with you beautiful posts.There are lot of topics about which I would like to write, however time is limited, and works are too much.When you live with family responsibility goes very high.
You have to find balance between your work and family. That is why we, women are comprehensive creatures of God. 
Now lets come back to our today topic, and here I will be sharing with you one very nice recipe of cake cream.
If you remember I have already shared one cake recipe (http://liancho2016.blogspot.in/search/label/Sponge%20Cake) where I have mentioned that the cream recipes I will be sharing later. And as you understood the day has came. 
This recipe, is not too much for decoration, instead you can use it between layers, or just for simple design. Ok so here we go.



We need:
  1. 1 cup of milk
  2. 1 cup of sugar 
  3. 3 tablespoon of flour 
  4. 300 grams of unsalted white butter
  5. vanilla


We mix milk, sugar and flour together and put on the low flame to boil.

Till the time, you keep mixing it with spoon. We need to do this process all the time till we switch off the flame. Why we need it? Because first we need to dissolve the sugar and flour and the mixture comes homogeneous, and later when it starts to boil we need to mix it just to avoid sticking downside of the pan. 
Boiling process takes 3-4 minutes maximum. Than switch off the flame and leave it to cool down.


In another bowl we whisk the butter till it becomes soft.


Than we can start adding the boiled milk (if its already cool), but with small portions (here I use my favorite coffee cup).

Add it then mix it, continue the process till whole  milk will be added to the butter.


In the end you need to add few drops of vanilla.


As you see the cream is very fluffy, very light and yummmyyyyyy......
So here I did my simple decoration. 



For those who wants to make decoration with this cream, I will advise to take the butter quantity little more, around 400 gram. In this case you will have little dense mixture, which you can put inside the icing bag( or how it's called piping bag) keep in freezer for few minutes (not more than 5) and do your decoration.



Wish you all wonderful sunday with your families

No comments:

Post a Comment