Tuesday 8 November 2016

Apple Pie

Hello my dear reader, today we are going to make an apple pie with my sister recipe. Let me say, I have not tried it yet, but once I will try it I will share my photos as well. Ok so, its time to start.For that we need:
  1. 5 egg yolk 
  2. 1 cup of sugar
  3. 100 gram butter 
  4. 2 tablespoon of yogurt 
  5. 1 teaspoon of soda 
  6. 1 tablespoon of vinegar 
  7. floor 
  8. apple 
So lets start.
First we mix egg yolks with sugar till it will become fluffy and white.


Mix soda with vinegar and then add it in to yogurt and add all this to the egg and sugar mixture.


Then add a butter and knead it well and start adding flour till it will become a non sticky dough.
Divide the dough in to two balls (big and small).
In one bowl mix peeled and cutted apple with little sugar.
Open the big part of the dough with rolling pin, and then shift it to the pan (preheated) and put the apples on the top of it.
Then garnish the top with second part of the dough.
Cook it under 180 C around 20 minutes ( don't forget to preheat the oven).


When the pie is ready put the sugar powder one the top.
Hope you will like this easy recipe, will try it and leave your comments.


Have a happy appetite


No comments:

Post a Comment