Wednesday 14 September 2016

Rice with Mushroom

Hello my dear friends and followers, those days I was cooking so many delicious foods, that could not wait to share those fantastic recipes with you (though I would be happy to share not only recipes but also food).
Today we are going to cook rice with mushroom.I don't know if there is similar  recipe exist with any name, but this was just my fantasy, and I was amazed from the taste I got. So let's go for recipe.

                          

For this recipe we need:
  1.  250 grams of rice 
  2. 400 grams of mushroom 
  3. 5-6 cloves of garlic 
  4. 3-4 tablespoon of spread cheese  
First we wash rice and then boil it in salted water


(generally before boiling, I fry it few minutes in oil or ghee).
During this time we can wash and cut the mushroom, and then boil it till the time it's cooked (here also don't forget to add a salt to the water).


Then we take 3-4 tablespoon of cream cheese (here I have used Amul spread cheese, the classic one without any spice or flavor)
and few cloves of garlic.

We squeeze the garlic in to the cheese.

Mix it well. 

Till the time our rice and mushrooms are cooked. 


We need to mix the mushroom with cheese.


Then gently fill it on the top of the rice.


Close it with lid, and wait few minutes, till the time cheese will melt (because of steam) and mix with rice. Then you can enjoy it.

It has a fantastic taste, my family members love it a lot. 
Since in India people eat too much rice, we need to be more creative and cook it in different ways.
Thank you all, hope you will try it, and will hear about your opinions soon.


Wish you all good appetite but also charming figure



No comments:

Post a Comment