Saturday 25 March 2017

LUSTURE Nail Lacquer Review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog.
Today I am going to give a review of one of the most important item of woman's cosmetic, about nail lacquer.
Manicure is the important part of our hand care, and let me say woman hands are not less attractive than other parts of the body, well maintained hands give an impression of sleek and neat woman, and the right chosen color gives an impression about the taste and style of woman.


 When I was student I use to change the color of my nails every single day, according to my dress code and color. But now, since I am at home and need to do so many works, I don't change it so often but there is always one think in my mind, when just little part of the color is peel off, I will clean it all and apply again.
When I came India, I have taken a lot of nail lacquer with me from my country, but till this time all of them are gone and I was supposed to buy new ones from India, and let me say Indian market has a huge variety of  nail colors, different with quality and price. I have tried many different products, some of them I really very cheap, and if you care about your health you should avoid using, however some others are rally good.
 Few days ago, I was coming back to home and as every woman I was also interested to visit cosmetics shops on the way of my home, to see what they have new, and in one local shop I suddenly found LUSTURE nail Lacquer, which I was looking for so long time.


Two years ago I bought  one color from this product and it was so nice that I wanted to buy few more, but unfortunately I could not find any more, I have searched in many different shops, but it was not there. And  that one color, after so long use, has been finished (take attention, not dried but finished ). So I have taken three colors from same company product.
The LUSTURE nail lacquer are really amazing, its log lasting, has nice variety of colors.
First of all it comes with reasonable price (40 rupees)  and the price is really worth for it. The second thing,  which I have really liked is the smell which is not too chemical as many other nail colors here in India. It keeps long, has a natural shine, even though two were matte colors. It is very light, and gets dry fast, but the same time keeps the structure beautiful,. Get remove very easily and without leaving color to your cuticles.
 It comes with a square shaped vials, which has an enough volume and it's allowed you to use one color for long time.


Overall its a nice product with good price, which I will definitely recommend to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment