Thursday 29 September 2016

Face whitening mask

 Hello my dear readers, it has been long I have not written any post about beauty tips. So today finally I had a time and decided to try one of my favorite face mask. This is one of the best option which I use to try at home whenever I am hurry and need to look good, specially when I have planes to go some event or some occasion or when I expect a guest at my home.
Its easy to prepare, and includes an ingredients which are always there at my home.
This mask is good for face glow, face whitening.
So lets start the process.
For this we will need
  1. 1 tablespoon kaolin clay 
  2. 1 tablespoon of potato juice
  3. 10 drops of olive oil
(For those who dont know what is kaolin) Kaolin clay which is also called White clay, White Cosmetic Clay or China Clay, is a clay substance, basically found in soils that have developed from the chemical weathering of rocks in hot, moist climate (like rain forest). Kaolin is one of the most used ingredients in skin products.For centuries Kaolin has been used for nourishing, soothing and producing sebum for the skin. It helps to remove the dead skin and regenerate it. In India you can find Kaolin clay ether in pharmacy shops, or order it online from Amazon and Ebay( be careful and read review, and see if it's for cosmetological use or not).

  The second ingredient which we use here, is potato juice. Did you know that potato is not only one of the most used vegetable but also one of the best ingredient for daily skin care? It has a number of benefits.
 Potato juice has vitamin A, B, C, which reduce aging and avoid wrinkles. It has an effect of tightening the pores, softening and cleaning the skin. It may also reduce the irritation of the skin and make it calm and smooth.But the most important, the potato juice helps to brighten and lighten your skin.
Our third ingredient is olive oil. About benefits of olive oil I have wrote in one of my previous post in beauty section.So you can read it there (Face scrub with coffee and olive oil) but if we say it with few words olive oil is rich with vitamin A and E, minerals, antioxidants, natural fatty acid. It prevents skin aging, hydrate the skin, nourishes, helps skin cells to regenerate, maintains its elasticity and softness.

So here let's start the process. As I wrote above we need to take one tablespoon of kaolin mix it with one tablespoon of potato juice and 10 drops of olive oil.




Mix it till the time all ingredients will be well mixed and then apply to the dry face (here I will show it on my hand ). Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then wash it gently with water.



I think the effect is visible.



Take care of your beauty  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete