Sunday 24 July 2016

Welcome to My Blog


Hello everyone, Welcome to my blog.
 My name is Lianna Beglaryan . I was born in Armenia (about my country I will write later on), in small, beautiful town called Martuni. Its a place located near to lake Sevan.
 I am a forth child in my family, my father is a historian and my mother is an economist.My parents have given us all their support for our education.
 I have graduated school in Martuni and I have moved to Yerevan to continue my education.
Four years I have studied in Armenian State Pedagogical University.In last year (2007-2008)of my study I was ready to finish my education and go to my town, but there was something different waiting for me, which has changed the wind of my life to blow differently (about this I will write later on).
 After graduation I have started to work and  learn English and try to explore world differently.Later on,  I have started to participate in online courses from "EDX" Organization.This organization was new and it was having only six courses and I was taking two of them.  When I got my first certificate from "EDX" it was not only certificate, but also motivation for me to try new challenges.I decided to try new programs and develop new knowledge and skills.
 My first step was  "ITEC" scholarship program, by which I have came to India and have studied in NIIT. It was a great experience for me, because I got many friends, had increased my English knowledge, had a nice trip, met people from different cultures.
 Since 2013 I have moved to India to work and stay here. I was working as an Assistant Professor in University. And later on I have moved to Delhi and was working as a Marketing Manager.
 In 2014 I left my job and started to do MBA with specialization  Human Resource Management.I have already graduated and got my degree.
 In 2015 I was selected to participate in  Fellowship Program in Thailand , where I was presenting India.
 Now, I have plans for different projects but all about this will write in near future.
I am married, but don't have kids yet.
Thank You for Your patience. Let's start this journey together.


Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment