Thursday 22 September 2016

Human Relation, need or...

Hello my dear readers. It seems too long that I have not wrote a post, and frankly said this time was real challenge for me and for my family. But let me say it was real experience for me, I got to know about specific kind of people, and their specific nature.
 My grandmother use to say that we people take honey from bee, but the same time if the bee comes on our way we kill it.

Sunday evening I got a call from my husband, he asked me to book a cab for him, as he was not feeling well and by night he was at home with the temperature around 103 (39.5 C). (He is a doctor and saves people life everyday).

Next day he was feeling bad, not due to the fever, but due to the things happened with him.
He told me how he was left alone and asked to work till the night with  high grade temperature, by those whom he has helped a lot. And no any of his colleague friend has replaced him (even though he has done it many time for them).
Is this the kind of relationship between human beings now? What is going on? Why people are so cold and ignorant?

Everything has been changed, relationship between employers and employees, relationship between friends. Employers see only your potential and they praise you till the time you are able to  "run" as they want, but once you fall they will "kick" you out.
And friends, ohhh friendssssssss.....

By this, I remember the saying of my grandmother, which I have mentioned above.
I really don't understand what is the friendship, is it  those people who are in your facebook, who will like your everything, even if they dont like it, or those who will never show their sympathy even in your hard time. They are there just like that, probably for increasing the number of friends. But for what?
Virtual world has changed all relationship, and friendship is not an exception
 I have always felt that friendship is a feeling, which can not be expressed in words and a good friend is a God's best grace to a person.

A friend is someone who will stand with you in your success, with your  lot of so called friends, but when you are hit by a hard time and you fell down at that time hand which come towards you and pick you up.

But unfortunately, this thing feels to be fairytail. Nowaday we have three, four kind of friends: social friends, time being friends, friends for need ( they will only stand with you untill unless they need you, after that they will forget you), real friends ("endangered species").

It's very confusing to understand who is your real friend. Since the time, which we pass with them is more virtual than real.
No one is ideal, but I think we all must try to keep alive the feeling of honesty, morality and honor.

I hope those words are true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment