Friday 16 September 2016

Long distance relationship? It's hard, but possible

 Hello my dear readers, today I was going to write about some other topic, but everything changed when I saw few photos, which have made me cry (one of my friend has sent it to me), the scene was like this,( photo was taken in airport) there is a couple, engaged, boy has to leave the country and girl has to stay around two years, then only she can be with him (situation is like this).
Here are our heroes, beautiful and sweet couple: Tatev and Partev.



 When I saw these photos,  my eyes automatically got wet. So much emotions I could feel from that couples, so much love. It has remind me a period of time in my life when I was in same situation and was saying "Goodbye" to my husband from the same airport.
 Relationship is one of the beautiful attachment of couples. Have you realized how fast flies the time when you are with your loved one. and how every minute seems  century when you wait to meet your love.I think after my this words everyone has remembered their first meetings with their loved ones.

  For me love is one of the most beautiful feeling in this world which human heart can feel.
  Love gives a power, it gives a mood, energy, positivity, inspiration and of course the most important it gives a life.
 When people are in love, it's like a magnetic power,  they always want to be together and enjoy each other's company, life seems a miracle, fairytale, but everything changes when you are supposed to live in distance.


 Geographical distance becomes a huge barrier between couple and some couples can surrender, others can struggle till the end. Long distance relationship, one of the most painful part of everyone's love story. How many nights you passed without sleep and tears on eyes, your photos scattered all over your bed, by hearing sad, slowly music and looking at the photos.The music which was "Yours", under which you were dancing together. Music which You use to hear when was seating in the park together and passing the time during lazy Sundays.All love songs become your favorite one (even "Rabiz" songs).
  Started from the time  when your loved one goes far from you, all the places where you have been together becomes hell for you: parks, coffee shops, restaurants,  adventures places. Everything reminds you about him. You walk to the places by trying to caught up instants and smells which you use to feel together, but everything is changed. You see there is some couple seating on "Your" bench ("our bench" was in Paplavok, Yerevan ). You become emotional, you remember yourself by seating  with your loved one, then you walk to another place where your most romantic meetings happened ( for us it was in Kaskad, the view point, the top, from where all the city is visible and in evening it becomes enigmatically beautiful).

Kaskad was the only place where I use to go when I was alone. It's a kind of place where I could feel myself with him, by staying on the top and watching to the city, feeling the breeze, inhaling fresh air and telling to myself that everything will be fine.

  And here it start, you want to be isolated, you want to be alone. As much hard will not try your  family and friends, everything will not be the same as before. You start to ignore relative gatherings, meetings with friends will be shorten. The only thing which will give you happiness is a time when you spend on Skyp by talking with your sweetheart.

  When you are in long distance relationship you want to be isolated, you start to think a lot about life, love, relationship,You go to church frequently. You become  very sensitive and emotional, you can start to cry from every slow music.

  In Valentines day you don't want to go out, and in birthdays you spend in front of Skyp, to cut the cake by speaking with your sweetheart.You always care your photos with you and tell your love story with small group of your friends. With the mind that what he is doing now you look at the sky and think that he does the same (even though he might not do it, but sometimes I used to call to my husband and ask him to look at the sky).


Oh  yeah phone will be everywhere with you, because you don't want to miss any call (in case if you will get).

When you see airplane there is always one thing in you mind: " when my darling will come back to me".You can keep with you costrel of his already finished perfume, and every time you inhale it, you close your eyes and feel him near to you.


 Long distance relationship is a  hard psychological period for the couple, one should be enough strong to handle it. And specially when you don't know after how long you will meet each other.

Love is itself very beautiful and powerful feeling. If you really love, you can overcome long distance and finally be together. But any way, as it is a very hard process (I have a good experience of this) I wish all lover to be together and never be a part, because every minutes when we smile to each other, it's more than anything in this world.
And here let's do not forget about our heroes, whose story inspired me to remember mine as well, and write this post. Dear Tatev, as a girl who had a same situation before, I understand your emotions very well and I know it would be hard, but I believe you guys will continue your beautiful relationship till that time when we will see your wedding photos (and I hope I will share that also in my blog). We wish you all  the best and waiting to see you together soon.

  


Wish you all love, peace, harmony and happy weekends with this beautiful music.


5 comments:

  1. Beautifully narrated.. loads of prayers and courage Partev n Tatev to get along in their tough times and as well respectfully enjoy their youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    First relationship

    ReplyDelete


  3. I am really pleased with this service of this powerful Clairvoyance Caster. Dr. ECOCO, if you are going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or
    you want to get your ex-husband or wife back? Dr.ECOCO THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out. Contact him to help
    solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact detail is email address: ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com He is always ready to
    helpyou.he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to
    appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you need your business to grow excessively? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have a
    problem in your marriage? Contact: (ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, yup this article is genuinely nice and I have learned
    lot of things. In meanwhie please visit here mood relationship

    ReplyDelete