Wednesday 24 August 2016

Mask for Hair fall

Today I am going to to make hair mask, specially for hair fall.
During this period when I live in India, hair problem has became a stress for me, because whatever shampoo or medicine I have used, I could not feel any difference. Here we have  hard water with  Mg (Magnesium) and Ca (Calcium) salts, which makes hair very dry and it becomes hard to comb it, and after sometimes hair starts to fall. For this problem I have used many products from market, but  significant changes I could not see.So I found home made remedies  more useful, than anything else.
For this mask I am going to take three components:


  1. One egg
  2. 3-4 cloves of garlic
  3. 2 table spoon of hair oil (it can be almond, papaya or coconut oil) 
Why we use this ingredients ? First of all lets understand what is hair?Of course I will not explain whole biology here, but simply said hair is mostly made up of proteins and amino acids.
The vitamin A which is found in egg yolk stimulates sebum production which prevents drying of the scalp, while preventing also hair loss. Vitamin E protect the hair from UV rays, and here we have also Vitamin D which gives glaze and volume.
Egg yolk contains also proteins and fatty acids which are very important for hair growth. The white part of egg, has natural moisturizing effect.
Garlic can remove toxins from scalps and stimulates blood circulation and conduces hair growth. Garlic also includes Vitamin C and B6 .
Here I will use coconut oil, which has fatty acids in component, including lauric acid and capric acid, which are very important for hair growth and have a nourishing effect on scalp. Garlic extract  contains also vitamin E.
So lets start.
First we mash the garlic cloves as much as its possible, because we need more extract.


Then we add two table spoons of hair oil ( I have used coconut oil of  "Parashut" company, because I just had this on my hand, otherwise it can be any company product, or even different hair oil as I mentioned above).
Then we add a egg and start to mix it well. (Try to avoid metallic spoon or bowls, here I forgot to replace it).

 When all the components are mixed, we start to apply it on hairs (first of all on scale).


For my convenience, I use small brush, it will helps me finish the process fast.
When process is done, we  massage scale for around 5 -10 minutes and live the mask for 40-60 minutes.
We need to wash hairs with warm water. No need to be scare for garlic smell, because it feels only in wet hairs.

After this mask your hair becomes more shiny, beautiful and strong.Keep using this mask two times a week.

Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment