Friday 14 April 2017

Homemade Skin Scrub with Semolina powder and Yogurt

Hello world, today I woke up with a mood of doing something good to my body. Yoga I basically do on the mornings  ( even though I am not so professional on it), then I was thinking what can I do more for myself. And I found the answer... this day I will dedicate to my beauty and skin care.
 Let it be a day free of make up, free of cosmetics, just natural. And I will make very simple natural face scrub, which will try on my  face. I am sure everyone of you can make this scrub at your home, since it contains  only two ingredients, which are always there in your kitchen. So let's start the process.



Ingredients:
  1. 1 tablespoon semolina powder (Sooji/ Rawa)
  2. 1 tablespoon yogurt or sour cream 
To find a sour cream in India is a hard task, so I have used part of yogurt, which has a thick consistency. Its basically good if yogurt has been kept in refrigerator, because it will be more creamy and also will refresh your skin.

Process:

We need to mix two ingredients, make a mixture and apply on the face ( skin should be clean from make up and washed ).







After applying gently massage your skin according to face lines. Then leave it  for 15 minutes and  wash with little bit warm water (now in India it's always warm).
Here it is how my skin looks, after this scrub. Since it was more than enough for my face, I have applied also on my hands.


So what effect can give this scrub?
Yogurt contains lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acid which dissolves dead skin cells.
Simple yogurt   applied two times a week will leave you with soft and supple skin. The zinc in yogurt helps to cool sunburns. Yogurt contains natural antibacterial and anti-fungal proportions. If to use it regularly yogurt has a mild bleaching powers that can smooth out discoloration.  The lactic acid in yogurt will help dissolve dead skin and tighten pores.
Semolina (Sooji/ Rawa) powder opens skin pores, remove dirts and eliminates  dead skin cells, blackheads and make the skin more clear and fair.
So, as we see this scrub is very healthful for skin, so I highly recommend of using it, since it does not take a much time, but has a great effect.



Stay beautiful 

27 comments:

  1. Ohh nice one. Your face looks so fresh. I will surely try))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah would like to see the result on your skin

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! The semolina acts like a scrub. I love this! I wonder, though, if people who are allergic to milk can use this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I don't think it will be dangerous, but still you can try just little portion to the back of your ear just to see if it gives any reaction or not

      Delete
  3. Wow yogurt! Who would of thought. Thanks for sharing! You have beautiful skin by the way :) Kay (blissbykay.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment, happy that you like it...

      Delete
  4. I will try it! Thanks!
    www.monnka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks would like to hear your feedback.

      Delete
  5. I love it! Often the simplest things are the best ones- this scrub looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Shelby even I was not expecting such result.

      Delete
  6. wow this is so easy to make and seems effective too....I am too bad in using house stuff for my skin...but I would love to try this....thanks for sharing...
    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up you also go here: face depuffer

    ReplyDelete
  8. SS...magical glow..can I use milk instead of yogurt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for the review,use White Glow Facial Scrub It would Restore natural glow to your skin and deep nourish
    Buy Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy Online Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog Thank for the review,
    UsePapaya Visibly Ageless Scrub Wash
    from RetailPharma that dissolves makeup and impurities.
    Biotique Scrub
    Biotique Product Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your Blog. Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful information. Addition to this here I am sharing One more similar Story What are Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods to prevent Wrinkle?.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All our products have Dead Sea Salts at heart making them unique in itself. For the first time, a face wash and a scrub based on Dead Sea Mud has been launched. With a combination of their exquisite properties and benefits, it is the reason for rejoicing for ones who have made these products part of their life.
    Dead Sea Mud Mask
    Best Face Scrub for Women

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the best result I've seen so far

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you give me recipe for green vein on the skin?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    Your content is amazing, I loved it a lot. We have some more tips on similar topic benefits of suji for skin.
    Cheers,
    Sushanth

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderfull scrub..can we use this daily?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing nice information about instant body bleaching face brighten cream with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete


  18. At C Lab & Co, we are committed to offering you with covetable, clean beauty products, at a price point that you can afford

    to use daily. At the time of inception, the raw material of coffee was taking off and the world was obsessed with the finding

    a quality natural scrub for face and body. Our point of difference was a natural Australian body scrub in a convenient,

    easy-to-use, recyclable tub.Natural Scrub for Face

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great article .Thanks for sharing.
    Best salon in vijayawada.

    http://hiwagavijayawada.in/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank for you sharing information with us.
    Bridal makeup in vijayawada.

    http://hiwagavijayawada.in/

    ReplyDelete