Thursday 23 February 2017

Zucchini Cutlets

Hello my reader.
Welcome back to the recipe section of my blog. Today I am going to share with you my favorite zucchini cutlets recipe. As I heard, zucchini cutlet originally comes from Greece. I dont know much how it tastes in Greece, but here in my kitchen it tastes and smells amazingly.


 This is my own way of making this delicious food, so some of the ingredients may be different from original one. Here I take:
  1. 2 medium zucchinis 
  2. 5-6 small cloves of garlic
  3. one medium onion
  4. salt (2/3 teaspoon)
  5. coriander (by taste)
  6. spring onion (by taste)
  7. black pepper (by taste)
  8. 2 tablespoon of flour
  9. oregano (by taste)
  10. 1 egg (for those who are vegetarians, you can avoid egg, instead you can add little more flour)


We start the process with peeling out the zucchinis  and shredding by grater. Once it grated, add the salt, because it will bring all the water out. Squeeze out all the excess water from the grated zucchini.




Season with black pepper, oregano, then add mashed garlic, chopped onion, spring onion, coriander, eggs and flour. Gently mix the mixture.


Make a  cutlets from mixture and,  fry it in oil, over medium heat for 10 minutes each side, till lightly browned. 



Remove extra oil by putting it on the napkin. 


Cutlets are ready, and today we will have it with macaronis. 



Hope you have liked this recipe and soon I will hear feedback from your own experience. 
Have a nice working days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment