Thursday 9 March 2017

Mashed Potatoes

Hello my reader , today I am back with one new recipe in my kitchen. Actually this is not a new recipe for me, however it can be new with many of you. The process of making this food, I have learned from my mom. Since I am a food lover and there are rare things which I don't really like.
So here we go, today we are cooking mashed potatoes.


For this we will need only few ingredients: 
  1. 1kg potatoes
  2. 1 cup of boiled milk 
  3. 70 gram butter 
  4. Spices if you want
We peel potatoes and put it into salted boiling water. Cook until tender but still firm.



When potatoes  are deep boiled, we drain it for sometime and then start to mash it (it can be done with electric beater or one for hand use).


In one cup of hot milk, put in it 70 grams of butter, and with little proportions pour blend mixture into mashed potatoes and keep mixing. 



By the time it becomes smooth and creamy, you can stop beating. Then you can add some spices by your taste. I love it without any flavors. So I will enjoy it just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment