Wednesday 5 October 2016

Rice Pulao


Hello my dear friends, today we are going to make a rice pulao. This recipe I have learnt from my husband and I was surprised how delicious it has come. Since he has been living far from his home, he knows many recipes and some of them he cooks better than me.Most of  Indian recipes I learnt from him, and of course developed myself with practise and additional information from books and internet. But this one I have decided to try exactly the way he has told me, and result was amazing.
For this recipe we will need:
  1. Rice (250gram)
  2. 1 big onion 
  3. 2 capsicum 
  4. 3 tomatoes 
  5. 50 gram of green peas
  6. 4 eggs
  7. oil 
  8. salt
First we boil a rice in little bit salted water (before boiling I use to fry it in oil around 5 minutes, but it is a personal choice).

During the time till rice is getting boiled we can cut the vegetables.





Now our rice is ready

and I will shift it to the strainer, because we need water to be left and rice to be maximum dry.
Then one by one we start to fry vegetables in oil  ( hit the oil then only put the onion first).




Add salt to the vegetables and fry it till all vegetables would be well fried and then broke the eggs in it.

Fry it well and mix till  it will look like this.

When our vegetable part is ready we mix the rice with it.

Our pulao is ready. You can have it with yogurt, or sauce.



Have a good Appetite 

No comments:

Post a Comment