Sunday 9 October 2016

Aman Bayadi

Hello my dear readers, sorry for my delay posts, but  those days I am really very busy and its  hard to find time for new posts, but I have so many things to write about. Therefor, I have decided to take my time in midnight, when everyone is sleeping and my mind is peaceful  (if not only dogs in our yard never sleep and bark  whole night).
 Today we are going to make vegetarian food with my sister's recipe, and its called  Aman Bayadi.
 I dont know from where originally comes this recipe and I couldn't get any information not from internet. not even from books, however only thing which I have, is my memory, how my mom was cooking it and pouring in jar for winter season. She does it even now but since I am far,  I can not see it but the one which has tried my sister, she decided to share it with us.So lets start the process.
For this recipe we will need:
  1. 1kg brinjal
  2. 0.5 kg capsicum 
  3. 1 tomato 
  4. 1 big onion 
  5. punch of parsley 
  6. 1 coffee cup of water 
  7. oil
  8. salt 
  9. black pepper powder
  10. red chili powder 



We cut all the vegetables and parsley. Pour oil in casserole, ( add it by your taste ) heat it and put onion. Fry the onion few minutes.


Then add capsicum. 


Fry it 8-10 minutes, then add brinjal and tomato.



Since brinjal imbibes all liquid part, we will need to add one coffee cup of water, then salt, black and red chili pepper. After almost everything is added, we need to close the lid and leave it on low flame for 15-20 minutes.It will start to boil, We need to add parsley, wait for 5 minutes, and try, if whole vegetables are cooked we can take it out from the flame.


Otherwise wait few more minutes till all vegetables will be cooked.
Our Aman Bayadi is ready.You can have it simply with bread or with pulao or just the way you want.




Have a good Appetite 

No comments:

Post a Comment