Thursday 25 May 2017

How to make cold coffee at home

Hi my reader, welcome back to recipe section of my blog. Summer is near ( even though in India summer has started long time ago). So, today I will be sharing one recipe which I am sure will become your favorite for this summer. Yes, yes, yes this is all about my long expected Cold Coffee or how people say Ice Coffee recipe and making process.
First time I saw the process from my friend Anush Gasparyan and then  started to search in Internet and try to make some differences by my own way, however not so many things has been changed.Let me say this coffee has become  a favorite drink for my whole family. No any day pass without it.
So let's start the process.


For this process we will need:
  1. one teaspoon of instant coffee
  2. one tablespoon of sugar
  3. 100 gram vanilla ice cream
  4. 2 ice cubes 
  5. one glass of water

So, we will mix ice cream, sugar and coffee and beat it well till sugar and coffee will melt. You can add one tablespoon water  (room temperature).Water will help a coffee to be perfectly dissolved. 


When it becomes a foamy mixture you can add one glass of cold water and two ice cubes. 


Your coffee is ready... yeah amazing and it's time to enjoy it.


Hope guys you will try this recipe and give me your feedbacks. Waiting for your responds...

8 comments:

  1. Ice cream in the coffee is something new to me that I will have to try. The best purchase I made was my ninja coffee maker that has a iced coffee button! -Cadri @ letsplanourtomorrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont have any kind of coffee maker at my place so I need to do everything by hand, but believe me it does not change the taste.

      Delete
  2. I love some iced coffee and like the previous reply, never thought about adding ice cream, but it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this recipe! I have never put vanilla ice cream in iced coffee and this looks deeee-licious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mayuri just try it once, I am sure you will be in love with this drink

      Delete
  4. I love this recipe. Actually, cold coffee is typically better for you. It lowers the general acidity of coffee. how to make cold coffee

    ReplyDelete