Saturday 15 October 2016

Dragon fruit salad

 Hello my readers, today I am going to share with you one salad recipe, which I have tried in Thailand. Before my flight to back India, I decided to have a some food there in airport. I took some salad, and the taste was so nice and delicate that I hardly control myself to ask a recipe from the waiter who was serving me, since it would have seen impolite. However it has not stopped me to be careful and understand what is there inside the salad, which makes the taste so pleasant.
So later on, I have tried it at my home and my effort was successful, I got the taste which I felt there in Thailand.
So here it is, the recipe of  the most tastiest salad, which I have ever tried.
For this we need:
  1. half of the dragon fruit 
  2. one orange
  3. 3 slices of pineapple 
  4. one kiwi
  5. one pomegranate
  6. coconut flakes 
  7. fresh cream

First we will cut half of the dragon fruit and cut it.



Then we cut orange, pineapple, kiwi and in the end we add already separated pomegranate fleshes.




Then we mix it well.

And then we add coconut flakes and fresh cream.



Our salad is ready, we keep it few minutes in to refrigerator and then we serve it.




I hope you will like it, waiting for your comments ...

No comments:

Post a Comment