Sunday 4 December 2016

Best of Brinjal

Hello my dear reader. As today is one of the laziest sunday for me, I have decided to make something easy for the lunch. In weekdays I am more productive in my work than during  weekends, those days I want to be just lazy, cook something easy and enjoy my leisure.
So here, I have decided to make fried brinjal with potato. For this I have taken 
  1. 3 big brinjals (here, in India it has an around shape) 
  2. 6-7 potatoes
  3. 1 big onion
  4. 4 cloves of garlic 
  5. spring onion
  6.  coriander 
  7. spread cheese (3-4 tablespoon) 
  8. black pepper 
  9. salt 
I have peel off the brinjals and made 6-7 slices.



Put some salt on the slices.
In hot pot I add some oil and wait till it will be hot and then slowly put the slices in to the oil.


Fry it well, and once it done remove extra oil by putting it on the napkin surface.




Do the same with potato ( cut into the slices and fry in oil). Assor it on the plate and add already cut spring onion, onion and coriander mixture. Add some black pepper on the top.


In small bowl mix mashed garlic with 3 tablespoon of spread cheese and add some portion in your plate.

Have a good appetite.
Hmmmmm, yummyyyyy.....I am sure your family members will love it.



Wish you all happy sunday 

No comments:

Post a Comment