Wednesday 27 July 2016

The Rain


Rain...
I love the rain, I can spend whole my day watching out from window with cup of hot coffee in my hand. Some people believe that rain makes feeling of sadness, I don't know if its true or not, but I like the sense of isolation that rain offers. I am a kind of person who sometimes like to stay alone and its not because I am an introverts, but because I need that isolation to be with myself, its part of my inner peace. and the process of loneliness is more effective during raining day.It helps my mind to slow down and relax. I find it easier to meditate during rain.


  Sometime I can just watch out or close my eyes, smell the rain, hear to voice of drizzle drops and keep silent. When nature is talking we need to keep silent.
 Every rain  brings some memories and make memories in same time. Its even smells differently.
When I was a child,in my city  its use to rain a lot, and I have never like it . In my memories that rain is associated with cold drops of water which was like a sword piercing every part of my body. By time whole my behavior has changed and I started to enjoy walk under rain.
Now by living in Delhi, rain is like a God's gift for me, because its the only time that I can enjoy fresh air and take it with deep inhalation.
 The most magical rain I have seen in Thailand. It was last night of retreat program in which I was participating, and we were all seating for last evening meditation section. Soft music and candle lights were making surrounding area more mysterious. Suddenly heavy rain has started. Meditation was interrupted, and we were supposed to leave the area. Within few minutes water has covered all area, but no one wanted to leave. There was something magical in that rain: first of all the beauty of paradise island, then our mission, for which we were there: to bring a peace, inner peace. Inexplicable happiness have infected to everyone.I have open my arms and have stayed under rain for couple of minutes. My eyes was close, but I could see whole my life, from past to present, like a video was passing in front of my eyes.


My eyes was wet, and I don't know if it was because of rain or tears. I was happy under that rain. The drops of magical rain has taken away all my negative memories, and I was like new born baby cumming back to my life.




Love and peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment