Thursday 9 February 2017

How to make a Vermishel Salad

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog, Today I am going to make a vermishel salad.
 This one is amazing and one of the favorite recipe of my husband. Everytime I make it, I dont even get a piece, it finishes within few minutes.


For this we need :
  1. 100 grams of vermishel 
  2. 1 capsicum
  3. 1 carrot 
  4. Soy sauce 3 tablespoon
  5. vinegar 1 tablespoon 
  6. olive oil 2 tablespoon
  7. salt (by taste)
  8. chili pepper (by taste)
  9. celery (by taste)
First we boil vermishel.
Here I will take half of the class. Remember that before pouring it into water, make sure the water is boiling and it has a salt in it.


Once the vermishel is in water, wait one minute and low the flame. It gets ready very fast. So it will take only few  minutes.
Once you winnow it, put one spoon of olive oil on vermishel, which will protect it for being sticky. Now lets come to our vegetables.
We chop all the vegetables to small pieces, according to the style of vermishel ( so here it will look like a  sticks ). First we chop capsicum, carrot (my carrots came with not so small pieces) and then we chop a celery.



In another bowl me prepare sauce part.
Here we add 3 spoon of soya sauce, one spoon of vinegar and one spoon of olive oil.


Then we mix  vermishel with vegetables, and then we pour the sauce part on it. In the end we add salt and chili pepper by taste. Hope you will like this simple and easy recipe.




Hape a good Appetite 

No comments:

Post a Comment